Beach : Closed for the season.
Monday - Friday 9 - 5
Saturday 10 - 4
Closed on Sunday
Call for appointments
Camping: Open Daily Call for Reservation
Diving: Last Dive day for the season Oct. 14, 2018
Restaurant: Pearl Lake Restaurant will not be serving dinners on Friday and Saturday nights this season.
We would like to thank everyone who has come to dinner over the past 55 years. It has been a pleasure and greatly appreciated.
The beach, the snack bar for the beach, scuba diving, campground and the trailer sales will all be open at their normal times of business.
With a “Northwoods” look and atmosphere, but with the nearby conveniences of a large metropolitan area, Pearl Lake offers a number of alternatives when it comes to camping. Whether it’s that weekend away “roughing it” tent camping with you family or enjoying a few days away, or that week-long summer vacation in your pop-up, travel trailer, or fifth-wheel, Pearl Lake’s campground provides all the amenities that you’d look for in a well maintained and managed camping facility.
Each campsite features water and electric hook-ups (30 amp and/or 50 amp service), a picnic table and a campfire pit (firewood available for purchase). Many sites also offer sewer connections/“full-hook-ups” (specify when making your reservation). Campers with RVs who choose sites without a sewer connection may use the campground’s dump station when departing. Pump-out service is also available, but at an additional charge.
A clean and modern bath house adjacent to the beach is open 24 hours per day and offers flush toilets and shower facilities.
Sites vary from shaded for those who prefer it, to more open sites for dependable satellite television reception. A WIFI system supplies complimentary internet and email access to a portion of the campground (specify when making a reservation if required).
All campers that purchase the additional package are provided with a pass for access to the lake’s expansive swimming beach. The beach is open, weather permitting (no “rain checks”), from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm daily, from Memorial Day to Labor Day. For each night spent in the campground, one day at the beach is available for up to four campers that are registered on the site. FOR SAFETY'S CONCERN - There must be 1 Adult with every 2 Children under the age of 12 who enter the Beach (For example 4 Children must have 2 Adults with them.
Fishing is also available, for campers that purchase the additional package, from the South shore of the lake to registered campers at no additional cost. With the clear water, the angling is challenging but can rewarding, in that the lake is stocked regularly with large and small-mouth bass, walleye, yellow perch, trout, white suckers, catfish and several varieties of bluegills. A 12 inch size restriction is required to keep sport fish. Only night crawlers (available for purchase) or artificial bait are permitted.
Divers who are exploring the lake or are participating in training programs will find the campground convenient as well (the dive entry fee is NOT included in the camping fee).
IMPORTANT: Before making a reservation (815-389-1479), see our Camping Rules and Regulations regarding quiet, no visitors, maximum of one unit and 4 campers per site, pets, registration times, etc.
Pearl Lake Restaurant The lake’s Beach Snack Bar offers a variety of food choices, beverages and treats when the beach is open.
Pearl Lake Trailer Sales, our on-site RV/trailer sales and service center, offers any related camping items or emergency repairs you might require (815-389-1391).
See our Local Attractions section for links relating to other area resources and activities.
If you enjoy Pearl Lake as much as we think you will, why not make Pearl Lake your "home away from home" with a seasonal campsite. We also have a Park Home Neighborhood on the east side of the lake with Lakeside and Lakeview lots overlooking the lake. Many luxurious park home models are available from Pearl Lake Trailer Sales for you to move into today.
Each campsite features:
- Electric hook-up (30 amp and/or 50 amp service)
- Potable water connection
- Picnic table
- Campfire pit (firewood available for purchase)
- Optional sewer connections/“full-hook-ups” at many sites (specify when making your reservation)
Other amenties include:
- Blackwater dump station available for departing campers.
- Pump-out service is also available at an additional charge.
- Wooded sites providing shade or open areas affording satellite television reception.
- Modern bath house open 24 hours per day with flush toilets and shower facilities.
- Swimming, with the additional package purchased, on the beautifully groomed, guarded swimming beach (10:00 am - 5:00 pm daily, Memorial Day to Labor Day, weather permitting).
- Fishing, is available with the additional package purchased- only artificial bait or night crawlers permitted … see details under Camping Rules and Regulations.
- Scuba diving for certified divers or students in training (additional entry fee required). See our Diving page for details.
- Firewood available (at additional charge).
- Paddle boat rental (during beach hours).
- Alcoholic beverages available at the bar (during Beach and Restaurant hours).
- Sandwiches, beverages and snacks available at the Beach Snack Bar (during beach hours).
- Camping supplies and RV service available … see our Pearl Lake Trailer Sales page.
- Campground event building available for group gatherings (reservations required).
- Ice and limited groceries available for purchase.
- Nearby major retail, grocery and service outlets for your convenience.
- Many local attractions available for your entertainment.
Camping Rules & Regulations
- Quiet for the enjoyment of everyone is strictly enforced ... no loud stereos, TVs, parties/activities, or other noise is tolerated.
- Fees apply to one camping unit per site, one vehicle and a maximum of four people.
- A vehicle pass is issued for every vehicle and must be clearly displayed in the windshield prior to entering and while in the camp.
- No visitors allowed. This policy is for your own protection and the protection of your property.
- Registration/sign-in is from noon - 10:00 pm – the property’s main gate closes at 10:00 pm.
- Reservations are highly recommended and require a minimum of a two night stay ( three night stay on a holiday weekend) and are taken between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm.
- Pets are allowed, but must be on a leash, kept quiet and picked up after … no pets allowed on the beach and provision must be taken to assure their supervision at the camp site while campers are at the beach, etc. – no barking dogs please!
- Swimming with the additional package purchased, is permitted at the designated Beach area and only when the Beach is open … 10:00 am - 5:00 pm daily, Memorial Day to Labor Day, weather permitting. No swimming or wading is allowed in the lake proper at any time. Campers must follow all Beach Rules as listed on this site and as posted at the Beach entrance.
- Fishing with the additional package purchased, is permitted from the South shore of the lake during daylight hours only and with artificial bait or night crawlers only. Catch and release is required for any game fish (small or largemouth bass, walleye, perch or trout) that are less than 12” in length.
- Must be 21 or older to register for a campsite and adult supervision is required for any campers under 21.
- No refunds or rain checks are issued for camping fees or beach access.
Important – Regarding our Rules and Regulations: We occasionally experience a negative response or review regarding our camping rules and/or our enforcement of them. Everyone intending on camping at our facility should realize that we take those rules seriously, enforce them as stated, and require all our camping patrons to abide by them. These rules are clearly represented on this website, in our advertising, on our camping rules sheet, on our site registration form and are also expressed verbally to everyone inquiring about camping with us, making a reservation and at the time of registration. Consequently, each person inquiring about or camping with us should certainly be aware of our rules prior to the beginning of their stay with us. We respectfully suggest that should anyone intending to camp with us not find those rules to their liking, another campground should be considered. Thank you.
Daily, Weekly, Monthly
- $50.00 per night without activities (one unit, one vehicle and a maximum of 4 people ... 2 adults and 2 children)
- $60.00 per night with additional package ** (one unit, one vehicle and a maximum of 4 people ... 2 adults and 2 children)
- Weekly Rate - Pay for 6 nights get 7th no charge (one unit, one vehicle and a maximum of 4 people ... 2 adults and 2 children) Based off above Daily Rates
- $650.00 per month plus electricity (one unit, one vehicle and 2 campers maximum … 21 and older only / no children permitted monthly)
Note: No visitors permitted during any length of stay.
** Additional package included in above rates are Swimming and Fishing. (Certain conditions apply.)
Local Attractions and Information
Local Television Channels: (consistency and quality of local reception varies)
- Channel 13 – NBC / WREX 13 – Rockford, IL
- Channel 17 – ABC / WTVO 17 – Rockford, IL
- Channel 23 – CBS / WIFR 23 – Rockford, IL
- Channel 39 – FOX / WQRF 39 – Rockford, IL
- Channel 33 – Telemundo / WFBN 33 – Rockford, IL
- Channel 3 – CBS / WISC 3 – Madison, WI
- Channel 15 – NBC / WMTV – Madison, WI
- Channel 21 – PBS / WHA – Madison, WI
- Channel 27 – ABC / WKOW – Madison, WI
- Channel 47 – FOX / WMSN – Madison, WI
- Channel 57 – CW / WBUW – Janesville, WI
Local Attractions: Click here for a PDF list of local attractions